Sunday, January 3, 2010

Take your pie and shove it.

So, at the moment I'm at about 111 pounds. That's 4 pounds more than my lowest, which was only a few weeks ago. But it's also 4 pounds less than I was just last week.

I just asked a fellow blogger if I could join her in her ABC. I have no idea what I'm getting into, to be honest. I've never done one before. Sometimes I can hardly make it through a week with little food, so I don't know how good of an idea this is. But I'm sure that if it doesn't work out too well she'll understand. I'll hate myself forever, but it's not like I'll die. I'm just going to have to try to keep a positive outlook.

My mother made a whole bunch of baked goods. I hate when she cooks. She normally can't cook at all, but when she does she goes crazy. We have brownies out the butt. (Exaggeration..) Anyway though, I'll try to stay out of them.

I've had about 400 calories today. All right.

Well I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh your weight now is my goal weight. Only 7 more poooounds.
    Good luck!!! I have never done ABC since I'm not a regime type of girl I think, but I bet you will do great.

    ReplyDelete