Sunday, November 29, 2009

Be Strong For Me, Honey.

I've eaten one 100 cal. yogurt so far, with a lot of wiggle room because I didn't eat all of it, so we'll call it 70. The plan is to go on that until everyone else decides to eat dinner, and then I'll eat part of another yogurt. Since I'm always either out of the house or in a different room than everyone else, no one really notices when I eat. They just accept that I've eaten when I say I have. I still make sure that they see me eat whenever I do decide to eat, so they can't say they've never seen me eat.


I go back to school tomorrow, so I don't want to eat much more today. I'm going to eat an apple for lunch and maybe something small for dinner to appease my mother tomorrow.

Today's thinspiration:








More later.

---------------------------


It's only 7 pm, so there's still an hour until I'm OFFICIALLY done eating, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to eat any more.

Today's calorie count was very impressive! I found an 80 cal. yogurt in the very back of the fridge (lucky!) and ate it while the rest of the family ate chicken and rice. They made me try the chicken first, so I nibbled on some. I also had a very small bite of cookie (almost a crumb). I'm just going to call that an extra 10 cals. See? 160! I'm very happy with myself.

I actually have faith in myself for the first time in a very long time. I think this blog has helped me, even though no one is following it (yet?). I'm not even thinking about food very much, actually. Only when it's in front of me or I'm writing about it. I'm pretty sure the rest of this week will contine being good.

I stepped onto my friend's scale again today. 111.0! I'm waiting for 110..105..100..97..93.
Hugs & Butterfly Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment