Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We'll Fix You, My Love.

Today, I have to fix everything. It's a snow day, which is AMAZING, because I can just treat it as a weekend, and I'm pretty good at weekends. We're out of bottled water-tear-but I guess I'll just deal. I'm gonna try to fast today...I've never really been good at that, but hey, there's a first for everything.

Yesterday, I had my first You're-Too-Thin talk with my friend. She's crazy, though, and I don't believe a word she said. I know her well enough to know that she'll say that people said something even if they didnt say it, just to make her stories more persuasive. She said that alot of our friends are talking about me being "scary skinny", but I know I'm not scary skinny, and of the names she named she doesnt even talk to two of the girls. I deffinately let on to too much, though. I'm bad at secrets when I get confronted. Oh well. She won't do much.

I'm kinda excited for today!

Thinspiration:





More later.

--------------------

I'm doing amazingly so far, but it's only 4:00, theres still a lot of time left in the day. Mom's making meatloaf for supper, but I'll be able to get around that with the not-feeling-good excuse, because they think I have some kind of stomach problem anyways.

--------------------

Yeah, well, I successfully fasted today. No food for me! Mother's making meatloaf, but by the time it gets down here, I'll be in bed.

*Pats myself on the back*

No comments:

Post a Comment