Thursday, December 3, 2009

Spit That Out, Baby Girl.

I've had about 230 calories so far today. I don't feel like eating any more, so it'll probably stop there.
The lunch being served at school tomorrow includes:

Chicken & Noodles
Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Vegetables
Sliced Peaches
Hot Biscuit
Milk

But I'm only going to eat the sliced peaches. Normally half a cup is 70 cals, so I'll be pretty good in that department.
I'm excited for the weekend, because it's always easier to stay away from the food demon on weekends. The only time I have real trouble is when people put food in front of me; avoiding it is easy. No one puts food in front of me on weekends, so I just have to avoid it.

Boring post today, I have absolutely nothing interesting to say. I'm gonna go look at some thinspo for a while.
----------------------
Well, crap. Mother's making spaghetti-a.k.a, the only food they'd be suspicious of if I skipped. I don't know how to get around this...
I ate. I couldnt get around it. In my family, if you pass up spagehetti, something is wrong and everyone will chew you out. I don't know why, don't ask. I tried to get away with being sick, I tried that I'm not hungry. But they didn't buy it. I ate. I fucking ate. Mom's spaghetti is NOT low-cal, either. I'm guessing that makes today a 500-700 cal day. Shit.
Tomorrow, I HAVE to do good.
Hugs & Butterfly Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment